Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so at Miata.net we have a sightings thread so I thought I would try it here to see if other members are the ones we spot.

I was on rt23 in Riverdale at the Lowes u-turn as I was sitting at the light 3 bikes rode by,, The last one was a silver VN750,, It looked nice and clean as he went buy at 50mph. sounded good too.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
riverdale,huh.i grew up in hardyston,about a mile and a half off rt.23 on rt.517

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup Riverdale.. I had to go to sports authority.. Funny thing is. I have one a few miles from me in Rockaway. But I took the bike and went to the one that was about 20 miles from me via back roads. :)

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
hell bro! you were in my back yard...lol

next time give me a heads up and I will meet you there.
It wasn't me by the way....I have the06 with black/persimmon red colors. I haven't seen a silver one in the area.
There is another older VN750 red/black that I saw parked at the Mazda dealer down 23 near the 46/80 junction.

Where exactly are you located...we should meet up for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KC, you off tomorrow? I was going to ride up to Lafayette NJ but on the way back I'm probably going to hit 23 the into Vernon and the NY loop. Or up 23 to High point to 511 and around.

·
Registered
335 Posts
There is a silver one parked everyday at home depot in Jacksonville, FL Argyle store. I notice it every time i go there which is damn near daily.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
KC, you off tomorrow? I was going to ride up to Lafayette NJ but on the way back I'm probably going to hit 23 the into Vernon and the NY loop. Or up 23 to High point to 511 and around.
high point is beautiful

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
Yup Riverdale.. I had to go to sports authority.. Funny thing is. I have one a few miles from me in Rockaway. But I took the bike and went to the one that was about 20 miles from me via back roads. :)
my brother manages a parts store on the median on rt.15 by the pathmark.my dad used to manage economy tire.i don't know if it is still called that

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I worked till 11 last night so didn't see the post....sorry!
I am working today as well. If you are going to be in the area after 6pm, send me a PM and I will give you my cell#.

·
Registered
8 Posts
route 23 mazda dealer

the one parked at the mazda dealer on route 23 in wayne was mine, i work at the dealership

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
the one parked at the mazda dealer on route 23 in wayne was mine, i work at the dealership
Nice!! I asked if the owner was around when I stopped in for a part and they said you were out.

PM me and maybe we can meet up for a ride one day after work. BTW: looks like you still got the Automatic Cam Chain Tensioner (ACCT)'s installed....I suggest you upgrade to Manual Cam Chain Tensioners by TOC manufacturing. Bike looks a little weathered, but solid!

Good luck with it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
i got the bike fairly cheap, it needs some love but runs well. i plan to update the tensioners and do the coasters. over the winter i will get the fenders and tank repainted. and clean up the rust.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...come on our OCC ride with us next weekend then...you aint that far...

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts