·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it showed up today. its charging now and i have to pick up a class 10 mini card for storage. came with several mounts. most reviews were not great but for less than 50 bucks it will do

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got to pick up a sd card sunday and ill do a quick video from the truck. this is good for 720p

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Actually, my originals were better...needed to reduce them for YouBoob...

When ya tape stuff, you'll get a lot of wind noise....you can combat that by taping a small piece of open cell foam over the condenser mic...I did it the easy way and added music, lol...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Started out lookin sweet !...but why'd it go dark like that ? Is there an auto aperture and you were getting sun ?

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Started out lookin sweet !...but why'd it go dark like that ? Is there an auto aperture and you were getting sun ?
did anyone else notice that chick making snow angels on the right side?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
....lol....only in Pennsyltucky.... ;)

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I hadn't checked my email from woot for a while. I would have snagged one too. It doesn't appear to do any worse than my friends gopro 720p and less than half of what he spent on his with no touch screen.
Late to the party again:doh:

I am going to watch it again I was distracted for a few and missed the chick, but I did hear some Seger and pretty good sounding truck.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its supposed to have auto backlight compensation, the video seems choppy too.that was late afternoon so we will see what it does at other times as well. i started that out on normal then to 4x zoom.
the truck runs decent because it can breathe, headers and a very cleaned out cat makes a difference.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...the 4x zoom will do it...zoom makes the lens longer, and affects incoming light....and can ya turn off the auto stuff on it and use manual ?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...the 4x zoom will do it...zoom makes the lens longer, and affects incoming light....and can ya turn off the auto stuff on it and use manual ?
not sure yet about turning stuff off. zoom does screw things up

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts