Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone every use these
http://www.speedbleeder.com/

Short form, they are replacements for bleeder screws that allow for an easier way of pumping old brake/clutch fluid out of the system while introducing new fluid without allowing air back into the system.

Really reasonably priced at $7.00 a piece. For another $6.00 you can also get a reusable plastic hose and bleeder bag to catch the fluid cleanly.

I am thinking about getting a set for my first attempt at changing my brake fluid.

·
Forum Faciliator
369 Posts
Good idea, but which size do we need for our bikes? I think they come in two metric sizes, and I've never taken the effort to find out which quick bleader will fit.

RB

·
Registered
200 Posts
Get the shorter ones if you have a choice. I got a set from www.cyclebrakes.com LY when I did my pads, fluid and SS lines. They never asked abt size, altho they knew I was ordering for the 750. The ones they sent me were way long compared to stock...could not tighten them down enough and they leaked. They seemed to work great, but I went back to the OEM units when I couldn't get the fluid to stop oozing out of the mount hole. I'd try them again...maybe next time...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts