Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(I do not work for these guys and have no affiliation with them)

Randomly found this vest on the web today. They say they are made in the USA and the company is owned by veterans :carryflag. Just bought the orange vest with white reflective stripes (currently on a discounted sale on Ebay for a few more days).

Will write a mini review and post pictures when it arrives.

http://www.spectrumultrasports.com/

They have them in a few other colors including pink which I've never seen anywhere before.

I've been looking for a good reflective vest for a while. The Made in the USA is what did it for me :rockon:

Safe riding everyone!

-Sloppy

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Can't say I've seen those dudes anywhere before. :doh:

:smiley_th

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,080 Posts

·
Senior Lurker
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK here it is. I love it, it's exactly what I was looking for.

First off, I wear a size medium jacket and thought it would be smart to buy a large vest. Nope. Needed a medium vest to fit correctly on a medium jacket. It was a no hassle return. Seems like very sturdy construction, very nice materials and it is crazy bright. One thing to keep in mind is that this is not a vented vest, it's not made of mesh.

Here are some photos of the vest on top of my jacket, with and without the flash. Also just for fun some pictures of my helmet with 3M diamond reflective tape with and without the camera flash.

Between the vest, the helmet and the Clear Alternatives brake LEDs, I figure if someone hits me from behind then they are either blind or were aiming for me.

Enjoy -Sloppy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts