Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Won't work without modification.

Jack
I pulled an 18mm deep well out of the draw and it worked as is.
Perhaps I had a thinwall version, by shear luck.

Jon

"Won't work without modification.".......errrrrr.....ahhhh.....maybe I'm just having a bad day, but...uuuummm....what does that mean?
If it's not a thinwall socket, it's too tight a fit. Just be sure to get a thinwall, 18mm, deepwell and you won't have any problems.

Jon

Choke is choke. If you used choke on a normal running bike when cold, you'll still need choke with iridium plugs. I choke my bike even for a few seconds in the Texas Summer while it warms up. Hope this answers your question.

Choke is choke. If you used choke on a normal running bike when cold, you'll still need choke with iridium plugs. I choke my bike even for a few seconds in the Texas Summer while it warms up. Hope this answers your question.
Same here (except in PA, not Tex. and I don't have the iridium's yet)
Any time I start the bike for the first time that day, I have to use the choke.
I don't think it'll keep runnin' if I only do it for a few seconds though. More like a couple minutes usually.

Same here (except in PA, not Tex. and I don't have the iridium's yet)
Any time I start the bike for the first time that day, I have to use the choke.
I don't think it'll keep runnin' if I only do it for a few seconds though. More like a couple minutes usually.
Only on those 80 degree mornings can it take it off in a few seconds! Usually about a minute or two on normal mornings.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.