Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
I'm always looking for people to ride with. Riding with some other VN 750 owners would be a nice change. Sometimes I wonder if I have the last one on the road?:motorcycl

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Hi R.C.inOhio, I live in Gallipolis. I'm probably a couple of hours away from you. If you're ever heading down this way, slip me an email. There is a small motorcycle run in Racine at Star Mill Park this Saturday August 26th from 11 to 3 that I'm going to try to go to. Registration($10) is 11-12. Entertainment from 12-2 is a talent show from the grade school. The ride is from 2-3. Sounds pretty exciting, don't it. I'll probably have my 11 year old son with me. Let me know if you plan to attend, and we can meet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, this is my first time on this thread and have not seen anybody from missouri i.e. Kansas City area, just got on the road last weekend and already I'm hooked, still operating on a permit so my time is limited to daylight only driving. There sems to be a lot of places to ride around the area, maybe a ride can be arranged some weekend.
Thanks glasman

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Southeast Ohio

elbrfld said:
Hi R.C.inOhio, I live in Gallipolis.
I used to work at a summer camp in Vinton County near McArthur, Jackson, Wellston -- on Route 160 east of Hamden. "Mr. Peabody's coal train hauled it away." I first learned how to ride there by jumping on a 100 cc dirt bike during a break. I was hooked. Before the end of the summer I had bought a Suzuki GS 450 T. Nearly 25 years ago...

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Show Me State

glasman said:
Hi all, this is my first time on this thread and have not seen anybody from missouri i.e. Kansas City area...
I lived in Cape Girardeau from 1988-1991, but that's quite a ways from K.C.! I bought a used Honda Magna V30 there!

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
hey metalwolf! chillicothe here too, actually out in huntington hills by the high school. just bought an 86 vulcan 750 and waitin for them sunny days. good to see someone else from this area.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am guessing the Beverly Ohio you are talking about is the one between Marietta and Zanesville? If so, Kanuck69 is in Zanesville, but I believe he is getting rid of his VN750.

I was born in Marietta and moved to Virginia when I was 11. I still have a few relatives in Zanesville and Columbus.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts