Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...myself and a few other friends get together about once or twice a month and do a short (hour and a half or so) ride. We all live in and around Jesup, GA and we usually just do back roads.

we welcome anyone in the area by chance that may be interested in going on some rides or meeting somewhere close by and showing us some new roads. Lemme know by replying here.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Really wish I could but Birmingham isn't as close as I was hoping..... have fun!

·
Overkill? Whats that?
374 Posts
exactly what i was thinking waiting on my sena to charge right now before i go and hit up some backroads this afternoon.

·
Overkill? Whats that?
374 Posts
What is that a scooter?
Sena 20S Comms device. Music in helmet and phone calls and intercom. It's the best thing i've bought for my bike right next to the progressive suspension upgrade.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'm in middle Georgia but will be working in Glenville in a couple of weeks. How close is that to Jesup?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in middle Georgia but will be working in Glenville in a couple of weeks. How close is that to Jesup?
30-35 minutes. I have lots of family in that town. We should get together one afternoon. :pepper:

On a lighter note....what could you possibly be doing in Redneckville?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Contract work at the prison. I've discovered some really good BBQ there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Contract work at the prison. I've discovered some really good BBQ there.
Aha! Rogers, Smith or Georgia State? They are all right there together. And yes, there are a few good BBQ places here (Jesup) also.

Lemme know when you are in town if ya get some free time. Gotta head over one day next week to do some work on my moms car.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Smith State Prison, where the bad boys are. Not sure just yet when I'll be there but give me some contact info and I'll give you a shout when when I head that way.

·
Registered
334 Posts
exactly what i was thinking waiting on my sena to charge right now before i go and hit up some backroads this afternoon.
Where in ham do you live? What backroads do you take? I'm in Hoover and really Shades Crest is the only road to avoid heavy traffic while getting out of town.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well.........just checking back in to see if we have any riders nearby. PM me or reply.

·
Overkill? Whats that?
374 Posts
Where in ham do you live? What backroads do you take? I'm in Hoover and really Shades Crest is the only road to avoid heavy traffic while getting out of town.
Over in Cahaba Heights. But there are plenty of good roads around here. Smyer road in vestavia, sicard hollow headed towards leeds, grants mill road, hwy 25

·
Registered
579 Posts
When I get my bike on the road, I will have to come to Jesup and then you and I and others can ride to Glenville. That would be a pretty interesting drive in itself or at least for me although the path between Jesup and Brunswick is pretty boring.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
When I get my bike on the road, I will have to come to Jesup and then you and I and others can ride to Glenville. That would be a pretty interesting drive in itself or at least for me although the path between Jesup and Brunswick is pretty boring.
I've done several weekend rides through the back country road around here. I could meet you in Mt. Pleasant and show you some good places to ride up this way. Seems everything closer to the coast is flat and straight (or as you put it, BORING). We do have some curves and a few hills. We will have to get together. I have 3 friends I ride with when we can all get the schedule right.

Just need to plan it. :carryflag

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just another check in. Post up people. Let's ride!!!:motorcycl

·
Registered
609 Posts
I'll be in Glennville next week but won't have my bike with me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be in Glennville next week but won't have my bike with me.
Cool. I'll be on vacation (or as the Brits say, holiday). I'll be out of town most of the week. Should be back in town by Friday. Gotta take my riding test that morning. If I get a chance and you are still around, I'll try to head over.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Right now my plan is to arrive in Glennville Monday afternoon and be finished Wednesday or Thursday.

·
Registered
579 Posts
rsavant how far are you from Gray, Ga? My nephew in law is the mayor of Gray and I will be going to see them soon, maybe I can drop by to see ya'.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts