Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sulphur, Louisiana
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of the cover for the toolbox on the back of the sissy bar.
2001 vn750. New/used with or without lock. Anyone have a source. None showing on Ebay yet.
Thanks
If this is in the wrong place move it and I'll take the 40 lashes...

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I think have the whole box but .... like yours it has the plastic hinge broken. I know I have the box,i will have to hunt a little for the lid but all you need to do is buy a hinge at the hadware and rivet it to your box.

If you have your lid and it is just broken,that is what a lot have done on here.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I think have the whole box but .... like yours it has the plastic hinge broken. I know I have the box,i will have to hunt a little for the lid but all you need to do is buy a hinge at the hadware and rivet it to your box.

If you have your lid and it is just broken,that is what a lot have done on here.
....others had good luck with Gorilla Duct tape as a hinge (on the inside LOL).

:smiley_th

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I have the lid if you pay for the shipping.

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
I'll check how much, PayPal is cool. Once I figure out cost I'll pm you my PayPal address

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
For the life of me I can't find the toolbox cover that I know I have. If someone else finds it first feel free to take theirs.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
If you are still looking for the tool box I have1
I don't wanna sound like a prick,but it would come over a little better if ya introduced yourself before you try to sell something on your first post.just makes ya come off like a spammer.just saying.you might be the most awesome person in the world but it comes off wrong to some if you are selling something on your first post.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
Any tool box lid for sale?
Did you read the posting just previous to the one you did in this thread from OleDIrtyDoc? Do you think it may pertain to only a select few people that should do an introduction before asking about parts that are for sale or trade? Well you are up to post number two and still no hint at an introduction under the Newbie Check-In section. So many expect to just sign in and everyone here will give up parts and information. Do it any way you want to but I know an introduction is a great help in getting what you really want and need if done correctly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts