Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1992 Vulcan 750
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a Motorcycle Owner's Manual for a 1992 Kawasaki Vulcan 750? I know that you can buy one directly from Kawasaki for $15.95 (plus about $7 for shipping and handling) but I was wondering if they’re freely available on a Web site (or available via FTP)?

Thanks,
Adam

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
Kawasaki Service Manual is available here
http://www.tocmanufacturing.com/Products.htm
Scroll down til you see
Other Links:

Link to VN700/750 Service Manual in PDF format (WARNING 117MEG file) click here
Right click the "here: and do a "save as"

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Kawasaki Service Manual is available here
http://www.tocmanufacturing.com/Products.htm
Scroll down til you see
Other Links:

Link to VN700/750 Service Manual in PDF format (WARNING 117MEG file) click here
Right click the "here: and do a "save as"
Hey! I think Adam's looking for a copy of the "MOM," not the service manual - just the basics on service intervals, type of oil to use, etc. The best I can do is "Clymer's" and the TOC link - but I think that's more than he's looking for at the moment.

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you mean the small format owners manual that came with the bike, they do come up from time to time on ebay - that's where I bought mine. remember to update or delete any information that the previous owner wrote in it - like the engine number or the mileage when the oil was changed and the tyres replaced - you may forget that it doesn't apply to your bike.
Simon

·
1992 Vulcan 750
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, everyone, for your feedback! Cindy's right -- I was looking for a copy of the MOM. I'll have to think about looking on eBay or going to Kawasaki. It may not have as much information as Clymers or other manuals, but it's just something I thought I should have with the actual product.

Adam

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
For the non-mechanically inclined, even the Clymer's can seem a little overwhelming. If you can find the owner's manual, and it gives you the basic info in an easy-to-access format, go for it. Clymer's and the Service Manual are always right behind MOM. :D

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I picked mine up from a local Kaw dealer shortly after buying my bike - just happened to ask if they "might" know where I could get one. Somebody in the shop had one that was dog-eared and written in, and it was for a model year 2 yrs older than my 93, but it was still relevant as a basic reference.

Charged me $3-4 bucks if I recall - couldn't hurt to ask around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts