Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my retard buddy calls me!
:loser1:…hey bro guess what?.. I said.. You finally talk the wife into dirty sex… he said no…..I went down today.. Come see me I need help!”…ok so I go to the house…he has a pizza right leg and is missing all but his big toe on his right foot!.. Busted ribs and his right hand don’t work so well…not sure how the left eye brow got jacked up and both lips are funky… as it turns out after talking to his wife and him.. He was wearing shorts and flip flops!...after I explained to him as to what type of retard he truly is.. I asked his wife what she wanted for the busted ass Dyna wide glide.. She (while ignoring my buds pleads) said take the damn thing.. It’s in my name anyway….LOL.. Just to screw with him I said I would be over tomorrow to get it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm guessing that he kinda looks like "SQUID" now....

--FA

·
Registered
140 Posts
Obviously a gross lack of common sense. We see all kinds like that dwn here. Never could understand it.:doh:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,723 Posts
:loser1:…hey bro guess what?.. I said.. You finally talk the wife into dirty sex… he said no…..I went down today.. Come see me I need help!”…ok so I go to the house…he has a pizza right leg and is missing all but his big toe on his right foot!.. Busted ribs and his right hand don’t work so well…not sure how the left eye brow got jacked up and both lips are funky… as it turns out after talking to his wife and him.. He was wearing shorts and flip flops!...after I explained to him as to what type of retard he truly is.. I asked his wife what she wanted for the busted ass Dyna wide glide.. She (while ignoring my buds pleads) said take the damn thing.. It’s in my name anyway….LOL.. Just to screw with him I said I would be over tomorrow to get it.
holy crap! :wow:

I too, cringe when I see the shorts and flip flops thing!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just goes to show you that there are more than a few TARD's on two wheels...LOL... he will never live this down!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as an after thought .. once I got home.. I drove back to his house a few hours later.. he was passed out ont he couch.. gave him a big azz thump on the forhead.. and made sure he knew he was a retard and a lucky one at that!.. his wife laughed untill she pee'ed a bit...

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
How old is this guy?
Any hope he will grow up and outgrow the squidish habits?
Or is it much too late for that? :doh:

·
Straight roads are evil
580 Posts
All.
The.
Gear.
All.
The.
Time.

No exceptions!

In my accident, the jacket sleeve was heavily abraded. Arm? Not a scratch. It would have been hamburger. My ankles were bruised, even with armored boots. Without the boots? Would have probably broken some bones in the ankle. That would have caused a lifetime of No Fun.

ATGATT. Love it. Live it. DO IT.

·
1985 VN-700
418 Posts
I want one of those coats with the vertebrae protection, shoulder and elbow armor. By the way, in my profile pic I was just posing for the picture. I dont ride like that, well maybe a short sleeve shirt now and then around town.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want one of those coats with the vertebrae protection, shoulder and elbow armor. By the way, in my profile pic I was just posing for the picture. I dont ride like that, well maybe a short sleeve shirt now and then around town.
I think we have all jumpped on the bike at one time or another with whatever we were wearing at the time... but then we see or hear about my bud and don't do it for a while...LOL

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Damn, I just looked down to see and appreciate my toes. :wow:

·
Registered
273 Posts
:wow:So THAT'S how they make Suzuki's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:

Attachments

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
I remember, many years ago (early 90's), I rode my piddly little Suzuki GT-380 to Greenville, SC. Here I was, on an ancient bike, wearing a full face helmet, leather jacket, pants, boots, and gloves...and I pull up to a stop light beside a guy on a Ninja. He was wearing, I kid you not, a pair of sunglasses, cargo shorts, and flip flops. I just looked at him, glanced up and down, and just shook my head at him...

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I think that people that ride like that are really not smart at all... but at least they only end up hurting themselves. Careless cagers are way more dangerous, since they usually end up hurting other people instead.

That said, I can't help but think to myself "what an IDIOT!!" when I see people with the shorts and flip flops... but it's even worse when I see girls in a bikini (and ridiculously high heels) on a bike! I mean... It seriously confuses me... My brain is condemning the incredible stupidity, pitying the possible results of that decision and admiring the scenery all at the same time lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts