Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Couple of things wanting to pass on.

Saddle bags with supports. http://www.jcwhitney.com/raider-universal-throw-over-saddlebags/p2011873.jcwx?filterid=u0j1 The slanted ones. 1 year old. $50. SOLD
Rear blinker relocators. Extreme model. Black but could use another paint job. $35. SOLD
Original VN 750 seat. Great condition. No tears. $50.
Original sissy bar, and tool box without hinges. Do not have the grab bars. $25
Chrome side covers with vn750 emblem. $50
Original front fender. a few dents. Sanded. $15 SOLD

Will post pics soon.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I am interested in the rear rack. I will wait to see the pictures or you can email a picture if that is easier than posting. I am sending a PM.

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
If you can price shipping the fender to 32211 I'm interested.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Just a regular guy
833 Posts
That works for me man. Pm me your info.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to have the bags, and the rack if Vulcan2000 decides he doesn't want it.
Rack is gone, but the bags and support are still available.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anyone else? Bags are still available as haven't heard from the previous poster.

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts
I was the lucky one that snagged the rear rack from Birdhunter. I will tell anyone that he was honest with his description of the condition and he even sent me emailed photos. He was quick to respond to all my inquiries and prompt to ship. His pricing was excellent and he gave me a tracking number for the shipment as soon as he sent the item out and gave me an exact delivery day. I came home from work on Wednesday and while eating dinner the front doorbell rang as the mailman placed the item on my front steps just as I had been quoted as the delivery day. I never even had to track the item myself. Birdhunter is an all around excellent seller in my book with quality items and quality transactions. I already have a set of bags for my ride or I would look into the bags he has at this time. No one should hesitate to deal with him in my opinion which is based on my most recent experience.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Tom, you wrote that just like I told you. ;)

And may I say Tom was a great guy to deal with and quite an author. His e-mails and messages were concise and extremely professional. :smiley_th

1 - 14 of 14 Posts