Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Some Mod Pics

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  DanL 
#1 ·
We had some work done on my wife's 750. It's still not quite done, but here are some pics so far. What's missing are some flame decals we got from purpleharley.com (for the front fender, ones to go around the tank badge, a couple small ones for on top of the tank and rear fender), The final seat will have red flames stitched into the leather. We're waiting for the leather to come back from the guy who is doing it. Also the rear bracket that is at the back of the seat will be fixed up a bit and will have a Kawasaki logo on top. The seat has some clips mounted to the pan that lets it snap into the groove that held the old tool box assembly. No bolts but it's in there good.

We've added crash bars (the guy who was doing the seat found them for us and modded up some brackets to mount them. They were from some kind of 1100 cc bike originally), also new grips, flame mirrors, bullet signals in front and back, flame covers on the rear signals, Willie and Max color saddlebags, and had the seat chopped and shaved down some, chrome master cylinder cover and oil cap. The best thing is she can get on the bike so much easier now with her short legs. Before she was kicking the back rest of the seat and had already torn the seat cover.

Side view

Another side view

Bags, bullet signals, seat mod

Mirror, grips, master cylinder cover

See less See more
#5 ·
Sweet Ride :rockon:

Like the memphis shades there a b***h to keep clean though feels like im always wiping bug guts off of mine But better on the sheild than on my jacket or worse (GULP tastes just like chicken!).

:beerchug:

#7 ·
Real nice job!!!!!Great Idea on the seat!!!! If the wife gets her bike and likes rideing her own This is the next modification to mine!!!!!

#8 ·
That's the nicest Solo saddle mod I've seen for our bikes yet. Good job. Can't wait to see when you got her done.

#10 ·
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to post some more pics when we get the seat finished up and the decals on. Those big saddle bags REALLY change the look of the bike. It was almost like a chopper without them since it was so thin at the rear.

Hickory0010- I'll try and find out he mirror maker. She picked them out from a catalog at the bike guy's place so it could be any number of companies. We did have to get some adapters for the new stalks to mount on but they were cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.