Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has found some performance cams for our bikes....i was shocked to see that they have them for the 500 ninja (which i think would also fit on the vulcan since its the same engine) , but not our bikes. Is anyone interested in some cams, b/c i know that web cams will custom grind them, but i bet they are $$$. I am thinking maybe we can get a group discount if several of us get in on it. :D.

Then again i may be dreaming. I just find it disapointing that after honda and all the other "small" bikes out there, that there isnt crap out there for us. I can find stuff all day for the other brands and not ours, and from what i can tell ours is a much better bike. Well enough ranting i guess. Lemme know if anyone else wants some cams.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
I wouldnt think that there is much of a demand for performance parts for small crusiers. After all, it is a crusier not a sport bike. The most you will find are aftermarket exhausts and jet kits, but dont expect too much from that either. As far as cams? Wake up Alice, your not in wonderland anymore :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would be interested in a set of high performance cams if you're serious. I'd like something that sounds a lot more aggressive at idle and pumps up the juice in the midrange and topend. It's a fabulous idea and I've been thinking about it too... the VN750 is more of a sport cruiser than it is a standard cruiser.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts