Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, is anyone aware of a solo seat that is available for our bikes? i tried to make one which ended in disaster. thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
The only ones I've seen are totally custom jobs. I'm not an expert, but I had the same question and have turned up nothing.

I know you really didn't ask my opinion, but here it is anyway :) : a solo seat without any rear fender mods would look somewhat out of place if you ask me. There is too much on teh 750 that the seat hides...IMHO. Are you planning on changing anything else besides the seat?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. i picked up a spare fender from ebay and did the clean up mod for a solo seat. by the way, opinions, thoughts, and ideas are always welcome. i have replaced the exhaust, handle bars, mirrors, lowered rear suspention, powder coated the fenders,and tank. i flattened the license plate dimple, and welded the holes on the stock fender and mounted a side plate and light. the bike looks great, but that seat is killing me(really its not that bad). i like the bobber look, and this bike is perfect for it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
When you get a chance, post come pix...I'm currently rebuilding mine, too. I'd love to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
SEATS HERE

I want one too for my kz750 bob project.

DT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts