Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the interest of getting a smaller bike thats easier for me to manhandle at parking lot speeds and when having to manually push around in tight spots, I sold my 2002 Vulcan 750 yesterday. So my planned ride is off. However, I live in Birch Bay, The very NW corner of washington State and am always open to rides with others, so if any of y"all are from the NW quadrant of the state and are looking to share a ride in the area give me an E @ [email protected] I looked at a Honda Shadow 500, (I know,....Boo, hiss) and will probably finish the deal today. I want to thank each and everyone of Y'all for the help I received while a member, you are a great bunch for putting up with the "Old Geezy Rider"

·
Registered
609 Posts
Have fun with the new scoot Geezy and like the others said, don't be a stranger. We even like Honda riders! Actually I owned three Honda bikes in my younger days (when gas was about .48/gallon so thats been a while) and they were all great.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Once a vn750 brother, always a vn750 brother. Get the bike you will be comfortable on foresure but hang around here with us also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts