Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turns out that set of pipes I bought on ebay came delivered with road rash and dents, along with a missing baffle :doh:... Anyone looking to sell a set of pipes, baffles included? Looking for good-excellent condition, name your price.

-Vulcanpower

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Turns out that set of pipes I bought on ebay came delivered with road rash and dents, along with a missing baffle :doh:... Anyone looking to sell a set of pipes, baffles included? Looking for good-excellent condition, name your price.

-Vulcanpower
Ouch !

WilliamTech

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
2000 VN 750 Senior Member
2,501 Posts

-Vulcanpower
Were they misrepresented on Ebay and did you pay via PayPal or other protection method? It may be worth looking into. Just a thought.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've already been fully refunded and I'm only out the original $30 in shipping for "fair" condition pipes.

Wolfie: You've got a pair of those pipes now? Clean?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
yep...theyre in my garage...a lil surface rust where the front heatshield clamp was....theyre a larger muff than stock Vulcan, so would give a deeper sound too...kinda like mine sounds. $75 a pair man...plus shipping...cant beat that with nuttin...and I'd make em an easy slip on for ya too, no charge (or, get 2 of these and DIY... http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/3A-Racing-2-x-1-3-4-in-i-d-exhaust-adapter/_/N-255s?itemIdentifier=402099 )...you can even use the stock hangers....
if yer interested, I'll take pics tomorrow...whereabouts in NY are ya ?

...geez...forgot (either good beer or senility).... http://www.vn750.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224607&postcount=16
...thats them still mounted, unpolished, fresh from the scrapyard....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Central Long Island, not far from you. Definitely interested ... laid the bike down a few nights ago and luckily the old pipes took most of the damage. Looks like I'll be using the "fair" condition pipes I bought after all. Are they quiet? That's the main property I'm shopping for in a potential purchase.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Theyre super quiet...quieter than stock...just for a "haa haa" I mounted one on one side of my bike....like a bass sewing machine...and hey, since yer so close, you can take a ride up and save on shipping...theyre heavy...so shipping, even to LI would suck...
Buy em before the 14th, and I'll even cut ya a better deal...I need bucks for a group ride coming up, so Im easy....and...they only got 12K on em...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts