Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
What lights are on key on, engine off? Key on, engine on? OEM. Is there a light switch?
There is a high-low beam switch but not one to turn the headlight on or off. The light comes on automatically when the engine fires and activates the headlight relay. Some of us have bypassed the relay and the light comes on when you turn the key to on. The headlight relay robs a lot of power going to the battery.

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Key on engine off--oil/neutral/front running lights/tac-spedo fuel back light/red rear running and tag light
Key on engine running/ all of the above plus head light.
The white head lamp in the dash people says light up also but is so faint you can't see or at least I can't

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
My lights are on, but nobody's home......now THAT is the best response and most honest, lol.... ;)

·
Banned
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do not have a single light, key on engine off. I am going to guess a fuse and I know why. Now if I can find the fuse panel. Think a owners manual would help?

·
romeobravo172
842 Posts
Inside left side cover

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
...prolly have a short, and it blew the 30 amper....

·
Banned
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. It also was in the downloaded manual, just hidden. Nothing in the manual says what lights are on. PO wired his own license plate tiny bolt lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts