Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bobber Junkie
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I completely changed my mind about what I wanted to do with my bike, and now I'm going to be turning her into a post-apocalyptic-desert-rat-thing. I still have to slap some turn signals on her, but I also have to take the tins off, strip them and repaint, on top of moving the rectifier and lots of maintenance-type stuff. Instead of an actual fairing, I put a gas mask on her. Yes, a gas mask. Also serves as a drink bottle holder.

I think she's looking cool, but I also realize that what I've already done/am going to do is NOT to everyone's taste. I like it, that's what matters. :rockon:

What say you?

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
"Who gets the chairs?"

It doesn't make any sense but it's one of my favorite quotes. I say it all the time. People look at me funny.

·
Bobber Junkie
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BWAHAHAHAHA!

All I have say to that is \\//,

+10 for the Star Trek ref, and +15 for Ferengis!

Doesn't have to make sense, it's Star Trek! I quote the 'Darmok' ep alll the time and only my inner circle and other ST nerds have any clue what I'm talking about. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I admitted to being a Star Trek Junkie on another thread myself recently."Resistance is Futile. You will be assimilated". ^ I'm with you guys , lol

·
Jack of all trades
2,863 Posts
Kinda reminds me of this

·
Registered
70 Posts
I hope your build is all you'd like it to be. +1 for Star Treck!!!!! It's not hard to tell I'm into it.

Vulcans are the coolest race of aliens. Seriously wiki them lol

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Different, Beam me up Scotty!

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
Netflix has all of the trek universe now i think. I ditched cable and just have internet and over the air. I havent missed cable at sll.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,242 Posts

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,751 Posts
"Damn it, Jim!" I'm a Star Trek fan too.

but as far as not having cable, I've go you all beet.......I've NEVER had cable, ever!

·
2014 KLR 650!
3,365 Posts
I haven't had cable in two years... But I missed NASCAR too much so had to get cable back

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I live in nascar valley my friend. I did the network for joe gibbs when he biilt his new place around 2000 and some work for dale junior. Did the richard petty thing around charlotte. 145 on that track is like driving down the highway. I did to the ride along at 170 and my contacts were sliding off my face turn one.

Anyway, i hope uhura isnt the last to go...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts