Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived home from work yesterday (11/8/11),seen a bike off in the distance
pull in my driveway, thought it was a neighbor who owns a vn 750.
As i just start to pull in he pulls out, not the neighbor i thought it was, but it was a vn750. I wave at the guy,he looks at me and just rides away.
Go figure! :loser1:

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,724 Posts
were you riding your vn750 also? if so, the other guy must have been a newbie! lol :doh:

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Oh well. Just because he has a vn750 doesn't mean he's as uber cool as the rest of us! lol
Seriously, if he new of the site I'm sure he would at least check it out. I came across a guy at my local speedway on a 750.

I pulled back in & introduced myself & the site. To this day I don't know if he ever checked it out. All we can do is personify the great forum we have & invite anyone who wants to join.

;)

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Arrived home from work yesterday (11/8/11),seen a bike off in the distance
pull in my driveway, thought it was a neighbor who owns a vn 750.
As i just start to pull in he pulls out, not the neighbor i thought it was, but it was a vn750. I wave at the guy,he looks at me and just rides away.
Go figure! :loser1:
yeah, he musta' been jealous cuz your VN was way cooler then his VN so he had to skulk away... (love when I have the opportunity to use that word :) )

·
If only it had 6th gear..
1,100 Posts
Hmmm. You're always thinkin' KM. I'd keep a close watch on it and if you see him around again try and follow him back. Pretty stupid to case out a location of a VN...while riding there on a VN, but then again stupidity does run rampant.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Better put the chasity belt on the ole girl (Vn750) tonight ! Sounds like a bull in the woods got loose :)

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Not everybody who rides a Vulcan 750 is a Vulcan 750 enthusiast. He probably just got it as transportation. Back when I drove air cooled bugs, all, or almost all, air cooled VW drivers waved at each other. Then came the "New Beetle" Suddenly they were everywhere, just like PT Cruisers. Someone who drove an air cooled bug wrote a letter to one of the magazines, complaining that "New Beetle" drivers were not waving back at him. The editor explained to him that unlike those who choose to drive air cooled VWs, and had to put up with a great deal of inconvenience to do so, the owners of these new, front engined liquid cooled, computerized bugs were not likely to be VW "enthusiasts", they just liked the looks of the car, which was a thoroughly modern car in every way, the exact opposite of the air cooled VW. I've even seen Harley riders not wave at each other. I have passed many Harley riders while on my Road King that did not wave. Perhaps the way I was dressed or my full face helmet put them off. Apparently riding a Harley is not enough, you have to LOOK like one. Like I care.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, he likely followed you home to see where you live so he can come back later and steal parts off your bike for his.

I'm not joking.[/QUOTE]

That's just what the wife said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts