Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, who's the knucklehead who ordered snow in April!! 2" of snow in southern Maryland. This is ridicules. I was planning on getting most of the work done on the bike today. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Guess you'll be working on the snowblower instead(LOL) no snow here but it is only 18 out right now with a windchill of 4. No good riding weather here for the next week or so. Need to find where the global warming is.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess you'll be working on the snowblower instead(LOL) no snow here but it is only 18 out right now with a windchill of 4. No good riding weather here for the next week or so. Need to find where the global warming is.

Yeah, I guess, global warming probably has a play in the late snow. It is unusual for snow this late in the year for this area, but not completely unheard of.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Cold and foggy mornings here... but afternoons were 70 to 80! Cleaned bike last night and now its raining!!! forcast calls for rain for about a week!!!!! Should have rode a dirty bike!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
It has been cold for the past week and its only getting worse. The weather idiot is callin for snow sometime early this week. I just hope it stays warmer longer this year to make up for this!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cold and foggy mornings here... but afternoons were 70 to 80! Cleaned bike last night and now its raining!!! forcast calls for rain for about a week!!!!! Should have rode a dirty bike!!

LOL, whenever antone gives me guff about my dirty bike my answer is...

When it's nice it's time to ride. When it's nasty, who wants to be out washing a bike!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I thought it was strange that the forecast was calling for snow along the coast and not here in the mountains, but, guess they were right! We got flurries and lots of cold wind. Maybe tomorrow things will start to warm up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Enjoy the snow now.In another month I' ll be working out in 110 heat here in Phoenix,and it gets warmer as summer gets here.Probably 90 today.Invested in a mobile swamp cooler friday for the garage.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now you see thats more like it. You never hear me complaining it's too hot. I love to sit in the shade and sweat. It gets hot and humid here by the Chesapeake. But that's how I like it. You can keep the cold. The only thing cold is good for is sleeping. IMO.

·
Avid Rider
279 Posts
You guys don't feel too bad, we where having snow flurries in central TX yesterday as well....:eek:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
The snow here today makes it easier to track that wascally bunny wabbit !!!!

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
Well looks like global cooling from the 70's is back.... quick someone dust of the theory of melting the ice caps!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jeesh! It was about 70 last week, but it snowed last night!
This is what I am talking about!!! Going form summer like weather to winter over night. Besides. It's APRIL!!! April showers, not SNOW!!

Okay, I'm better now. Thanks for letting me vent!:)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Come on now It will be getting better very soon.Just a little more time.Hang in there.It will be here and we all will be riding YEAH!Just remember keep the shiny side up.SOON............................................

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well it did warm up enough today for me to finish putting Angel back in order. Well mostly. Still need to put the saddle and tins on. But a good day all in all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts