Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
'89 VN750
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I'm trying to figure out which part I need from the parts diagram in the .pdf manual that is flying around these boards, its on page 343 of the pdf, the part I'm trying to figure out is 92027a and 92027. my bike is missing the small metal part, and I'm trying to order the correct one but I'm not sure and I don't want to go shelling out $6 and get the wrong part. also, if anyone has a spare (whatever piece it is I am missing) and wants to send me one, that'd be awesome as well. sorry I am kind of a noobie at this whole deal, but I'd like to save the money where I can. Thanks in advance!

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
hey, I'm trying to figure out which part I need from the parts diagram in the .pdf manual that is flying around these boards, its on page 343 of the pdf, the part I'm trying to figure out is 92027a and 92027. my bike is missing the small metal part, and I'm trying to order the correct one but I'm not sure and I don't want to go shelling out $6 and get the wrong part. also, if anyone has a spare (whatever piece it is I am missing) and wants to send me one, that'd be awesome as well. sorry I am kind of a noobie at this whole deal, but I'd like to save the money where I can. Thanks in advance!
The 92027-1917 is the metal collar thats fits into the plastic collar 92027a which looks like a top hat. :smiley_th

·
'89 VN750
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
grrrr, ordered the part 2 weeks ago, it comes in, and, you guessed it - wrong part! Seems they sent me 92027B instead. The problem is that the part number and everything labeling it is right, but when I compare it to the parts diagram, they're two completely different parts. someone out there doesnt want me to ride this season, and I don't like it

EDIT: Would it be possible if I were to cut the drum shaped part off of 92027B, to use the end as a suitable replacement for 92027? it seems like it would all fit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts