Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and here is something else that i found - 2 sets of awesome saddle bags.
on my VN I was riding with throw-overs, got these on impulse buy shortly before selling the bike and never got to mount. moved into "long term storage" under the stairs to second floor and i completely forgot about them!

i don't have it in me to put the exact measurements at the moment. i remember that those were sized exactly right for the VN and I picked the slanted ones to avoid relocating the rear turning lights. i have a pair of plain black leather and studded

yours for 125$ + shipping. or pickup in north Chicago suburbs

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,690 Posts
and here is something else that i found - 2 sets of awesome saddle bags.
on my VN I was riding with throw-overs, got these on impulse buy shortly before selling the bike and never got to mount. moved into "long term storage" under the stairs to second floor and i completely forgot about them!

i don't have it in me to put the exact measurements at the moment. i remember that those were sized exactly right for the VN and I picked the slanted ones to avoid relocating the rear turning lights. i have a pair of plain black leather and studded

yours for 125$ + shipping. or pickup in north Chicago suburbs

those them there, are sure some purdy bags ya gots. they might not be Forrest Fenn's treasure, but it's still a nice find! :smiley_th

Im interested. I'm also going to send a PM. Please and thank you!
bing. bang. boom. and there you have it......gone! >:)

·
Registered
322 Posts
The slanted ones are perfect for not having to relocate lights. Worth the price!

Reactions: bzmotoninja83

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I'd like to purchase which ever ones bzmotoninja83 didn't buy. Send you a pm now

Reactions: bzmotoninja83
1 - 7 of 7 Posts