Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know that the reverse wheelie thing is a stoppie. what in the world do we call this new popular skiing thing i see so many idiots doing?

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
I used to do that on my bicycle. I was more limber then. Only worked down a hill.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
It's called stupid.

Jon

·
Registered
699 Posts
I am really starting to feel very old. My first bike I would enjoy going to the winding mountain roads and seeing how fast I could run thru the curves and how far I could lean it over without dumping it, but I was about 20 years old then. Now a rush for me is having an enjoyable relaxing ride, when no fools in cages get up on your rear acting like they want you to become their new hood ornament. At one time I might have thought wheelies or now this skiing was cool, now, sorry but I just think its dumb...............I must be old

·
Search Goddess
2,002 Posts
TrashLord said:
I am really starting to feel very old. My first bike I would enjoy going to the winding mountain roads and seeing how fast I could run thru the curves and how far I could lean it over without dumping it, but I was about 20 years old then. Now a rush for me is having an enjoyable relaxing ride, when no fools in cages get up on your rear acting like they want you to become their new hood ornament. At one time I might have thought wheelies or now this skiing was cool, now, sorry but I just think its dumb...............I must be old
No, it's called getting smarter. That and realizing that we are not invincible, that things do and can happen to us!

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
As kids in Michigan we used to climb up into the highest trees in the winter and play tag from limb to limb, and if you fell, you were bundled up in so much clothing you might scrape something but you fell in 3 feet of snow so you might get the wind nocked out of you, but you lived. Now I'm 47, have two bad knees, and am thankful every day that I can still walk, and ride. I don't do any of the crazy stuff cause I know I only get one set of the body pieces to use! I like the road to myself too! ;)

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Well, you can get another set, but it's never as good as the first. Plus all that time off where you can't do anything.

I miss climbing trees. Are there any left to climb?

·
Registered
299 Posts
:doh: :doh: Thats kind of a nutso thing to do getting off your bike while you are driving down the road Just to go sking WOW:

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:doh: :doh: Thats kind of a nutso thing to do getting off your bike while you are driving down the road Just to go sking WOW:
Remember if you can do it you can get any girl/guy you want. Not only that, but your friends will become even better friends

1 - 11 of 11 Posts