Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Vulcaneers --

I have learned sooooo much about our beloved Vulcan these past few months!

I also look forward to reading your many posts, sometimes humorous and sometimes inspirational but always interesting!

I want to help this forum continue to "Live Long and Prosper," as Mr. Spock would say. So, I just became a Site Supporter! I already easily saved ten times over the $15 subscription fee.

I urge everyone to consider it. It's relatively painless and easy, just click the green Site Suppoter link.

My sincere thanx to each of you!

May the VN750 Forum live long and prosper!!!

Reactions: hyperbuzzin

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Does any one know why the site supporter system will not recognize my email address,that is the message I am getting when I try to check out ,is it because it is a.net instead of .com address,can ya help a brother out here who is trying to help out?

·
CWO3 Navy (Retired)
722 Posts
I agree totally, I became a site supporter the second day I was here! I have recouped my $15.00 many many times over! If we want this forum to be around we have to support it, nothing is free.

·
Old Twistie Sticks Rider
5,072 Posts
I agree totally, I became a site supporter the second day I was here! I have recouped my $15.00 many many times over! If we want this forum to be around we have to support it, nothing is free.
X2 on that....
And Denny I don't think the dot net is the problem, because I'm a dot net and had no problem... Inez Ky, you have to have some fantastic riding roads there, I don't think I have been to Inez but in the early 60s I did work in the Harlan, Hazard area... I also remember the roads being run so much by coal trucks that the black tops had tire ruts that made a cage wander all over the road, that would not be fun on a cycle...
Have a good one...Old Dog...

Reactions: FlaRider

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Does any one know why the site supporter system will not recognize my email address,that is the message I am getting when I try to check out ,is it because it is a.net instead of .com address,can ya help a brother out here who is trying to help out?
Is that the same email you joined with?

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ask DMAG for help!

Hey Denny --

You can probably get help by sending a private message to DMAG who is a site administrator.

Click on 'User Cp' at the top of the screen. Then click on 'Send Messag.' In the address box type in DMAG and type your message explaining the problem.

He can probably resolve this for you. If not I think that Diana and Cindy are also part if the administration team. Maybe they will chime in.

Let us know how it goes. We want all the Site Supporters we can get!!!!! :beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts