Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear part of my saddelframe is in two parts, but it is not higher than a "normal" one, so the toolbox is fastened in a normal position. That is: The toolbox/backrestpart is another piece of the frame and with two holes, where the former owner has situated the turn-signals - 15-20 cm higher than normal...

How do I find out which model of sissybar does fit here?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Could you post pics of that? I'm trying to envision it in my head and am not sure what you mean.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D Ha ha -I know it sounds weird - I tried several times to rewrite it to make it sound right. Yes - I'll post pictures - can i paste/copy in these text boxes?

·
85 VN 700
1,033 Posts
To attatch a picture:

Hit "go advanced"

Scroll down to "manage attatchments". A new window will pop up.

Hit the "browse" button on that new window - browse to where the file you want to upload is.

Hit "upload" and that'll upload the picture.

You can also host the image on photobucket or the like... see those sites for instructions.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Or, if the picture is too big for an attachment, you could put it in the Group Gallery, HERE.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So - its not a weather to take pictures these days in Denmark - but I've tried to "draw" what I mean in a microsoft Paint-drawing... here it is

View attachment 397

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looks to me like you would use a standard sissybar.

·
239 Posts
yep.looks standard to me to,with the exception of the relocated turn signals
ofcoarse.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the gap in the aluminum - where it is parted: Is it or is it for mounting the sissybar

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yes the sissy bar separates from the mounts at the split.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
So the gap in the aluminum - where it is parted: Is it or is it for mounting the sissybar
If you take the standard stock sissybar off, you can then mount the extended sissybar which Kawasaki sells, and I think there is one other supplier for an aftermarket one, but I don't remember who ? :doh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts