·
Louder IS better!
289 Posts
这是新加的空白文章2,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
YEAH! what he said!!

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
I'm almost curious, seems to be the same characters every time, could it be mama K checking in? Where do we find a translator? Is it an invitation for a new sushi bar?

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I'm almost curious, seems to be the same characters every time, could it be mama K checking in? Where do we find a translator? Is it an invitation for a new sushi bar?
On my 'puter it just shows up as a bunch of squares, except for the 2 and ubb.
There's online translators that will work if your 'puter is showing the actual characters.

·
former lurker
159 Posts
My translation skills are a litlle rusty but I'll take a stab at it.......

" I am merely spam garbage. Please delete me at your convenience."

;)

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
My translation skills are a litlle rusty but I'll take a stab at it.......

" I am merely spam garbage. Please delete me at your convenience."

;)
LMAO!!! I think you've got it!!!

·
Love My Baby
1,165 Posts
Frank, your mastery of the japspamese language is impressive. (No offense intended at all, just some light merriment)

·
Registered
104 Posts
It says: "This is a newly added blank paragraph 2, you may add to or edit the content of the paragraph by using the ubb viewer/editor."

So I guess in this case, the truth really doesn't set you free. :eek:)

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Damn, .... I was hoping for the sushi bar invite .....

·
former lurker
159 Posts
Japspamese is just one of those things I keep in my toolbox. Ya' never know when it might come in handy. ;)

Sorry Dragon159 no sushi invite :(, but if you like, I can mail you some from a terrific sushi bar here. :doh:

All kidding aside HBHobby, what did you use for a translation tool?

·
Chucklehead
1,050 Posts
Sorry Dragon159 no sushi invite :(, but if you like, I can mail you some from a terrific sushi bar here. :doh:
One of these days I'll get the squirrelbike running and head down that way .... then we can discuss it:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
Frank, there's a Sushi bar down there by you? I love Sushi. When are we going???

I'll ride my bike, so you can see one up close, and you can take...your car, LOL.

I'll eat Sushi, and let you ride my bike. ;)

Seriously though, how 'bout an address? please. Google a map and I'm on my way!

·
former lurker
159 Posts
I'm not a big sushi fan, but there is a place that my colleagues like and talk about. It's called Sori Sushi on Monroe Street.

Here's a link -->http://sorisushi.com/index.html
Oddly enough there's no address on the website so here -> http://tinyurl.com/47k2bd

5236 Monroe St
Toledo, OH 43623

Let me know when you're planning on coming down!:beerchug:

No fair about the "invisible" bike jokes:BLAM:

For everyone else, I've been waiting for a small bike shop 3 miles away from me, to finish up the 02 vn750 that I have had a deposit on for 2 months. It's really been a comedy of errors but it's a good deal and the owner wants to do the right thing. So I remain patient, for now.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
All kidding aside HBHobby, what did you use for a translation tool?
My G.F.'s 'puter seems to have Chinese text, and this is what I got using an online translator....

This is the new Canada's blank article 2, may in the ubb visualization editor, increase and revise the article content.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
See if they'll let you pay with invisible money! :loser1:

And I'll absolutely let you know when I going that way. My wife wants to go to a Sushi bar too, she hasn't tried yet... :beerchug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts