Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Chopem
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not one to sell a part i will never use. Have so many parts to alot of bikes. Vn backrest signals and tach speedo set up for grabs. Im in north ga. Parts near stonemountain ga. Let me know what you need. Also honda shadow, kawasaki ninja, cb750 and 900sf, goldwing, harley. Let me know what you need....if i dont have it...ill get it for you.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
Im not one to sell a part i will never use. Have so many parts to alot of bikes. Vn backrest signals and tach speedo set up for grabs. Im in north ga. Parts near stonemountain ga. Let me know what you need. Also honda shadow, kawasaki ninja, cb750 and 900sf, goldwing, harley. Let me know what you need....if i dont have it...ill get it for you.
I need the Gonads to split the case....no Oil pressure.

jk.....I have started splitting....got a local mechanic (Local Vulcan Rider for guidance / Technical issues) for a few beers....just need to go fwd.

LOL

Not having my bike mobil since June 2013 is WAY too old !

:smiley_th

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
I need the Gonads to split the case....no Oil pressure.

jk.....I have started splitting....got a local mechanic (Local Vulcan Rider for guidance / Technical issues) for a few beers....just need to go fwd.

LOL

Not having my bike mobil since June 2013 is WAY too old !

:smiley_th

Dayyyuuuuum ,you ain't got her back together yet? Let me buy your jardine forwards to help with the project.:beerchug:

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
Do you have a front fender? My wing is a 79 and I don't care for the chrome fender.the 82 or 83 should bolt on
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Chopem
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have a front fender? My wing is a 79 and I don't care for the chrome fender.the 82 or 83 should bolt on
Yes I do. I have three different fenders. None chrome. I also have a perfectly good motor that I am not using. Has 3000 miles. Oil cover broke. Guy couldn't fix. Bought it for 250$ almost whole bike

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Whaddaya got in Harley stuff ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is that a vn drivers backrest?

·
Chopem
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok fellas... should have thought before i posted. Ok Harley stuff i got for give away
is old iron head stuff...peanut tank..few knuckle parts...pan...and maybe a
old fender or two. Goldwing stuff...got just about what ever you need....full lock sets and all. Only one full set....bags ign and trunk. Also the speedo and tach for vn only got one. If i can find it for u i will. If you want it and i got it...your welcome to it. Pics of items i can do....but only when i am out at the warehouse..usually every other weekend. I will do my best to address the parts you need....if i say i got it...pm me....we will work out pics...and how to get them to you. If i have to ship them...well i cant ship them for free. But ill
work something out. If you live close...we will ride together to go pick it up.
thanks guys. Also if someone has something they are looking to swap with another
member or give awau for free....be sure to post them up. Im great at sourcing parts.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Definitely interested in the Harley parts....PM me with details please, we'll work somethin out....

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Would look nice on Bessie, no ?

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Ed has some vintage OEMs/NIB...new....but I could go aftermarket if need be fer like $70....aint like Im restoring a Harley...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts