Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bike would cut off when im riding it I have a full tank of gas fuleline check battery check

·
Uber Member
1,280 Posts
madvic said:
my bike would cut off when im riding it I have a full tank of gas fuleline check battery check
plugged vacumme hose?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I had that happening on my 800; turns out it was a faulty emissions valve. Not sure what we have on the 750s along those lines, but the local shop tested it by blocking off the vacuum supply to the valve (and the bike ran fine).

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
Did the bike shut off or stumble and die? Did the lights stay on or turn off? How fast were you going and how long had you been riding?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Sounds like the troubles in this thread

http://www.vn750.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2326

Turned out to be the battery! load test the battery with a headlight to see how long it stays lit.. then you'll know how good the battery is! if it dies out soon.... time for new battery! If you go looking... it seems Westco is getting a bad name for themselves here!
Would reccomend the Yuasa MF AGM Battery!

Read the above thread and then go out and check yours out again!

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Hey madvic, it would help to have more info like asked above. If everything goes dead (lights, engine ignition etc.) then it sounds like a loose ground. Like I and ccspinner said, more info...please.

·
Now what
400 Posts
When mine did that it turned out to be a finger tight battery cable. Tightened it up and everything was fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts