Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
I'm with ya....I'm trying to contact kenVN750 at the yahoo group site with no luck. We should have a lost and found for people we haven't heard from in awhile.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I'm still here, just not as much as used to be. I spend a lot of time on the BTK forums as there is lots of good info for the 900 (didn't use to go there much as 750 info is almost nill) I still like to see whats going on and check out the new faces. I might even get another 750 next year as the wife has shown some interest in riding( don't know if I want her to have a quicker bike than mine though)

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,681 Posts
I might even get another 750 next year as the wife has shown some interest in riding( don't know if I want her to have a quicker bike than mine though)
well, i let my wife take my vn750 out for a ride last week. she rode the vn750 and i rode her honda cm400t. talk about her having a "quicker bike" than me! she played nice (at anytime she could've spanked me into the middle of next week!) and she told me she never got the vn750 passed third gear! so if your wife is anything like mine, i wouldn't worry too much about it.

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey Woody ~ great to hear from you!

I'd like to hear what you think of your new 900 Classic. I'm really enjoying my 750, and since I'm primarily a commuter and short-trip rider I don't plan buying anything new (and bigger) for a long time. But I have been curious about how the 750 compares/contrasts with the Kaw 900, 1500, 1600, and 2000. I've never ridden a bigger bike. Reading the magazines tells me a little, but I would like to hear your view from the saddle! (You've certainly got a lot of new bling for it!)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for the concern. I am still around. A few weeks after my bike accident back in June, my wife and I went on a month long trip out west. We went about 8,000 miles in our Yukon. After getting back, I've just been busy with other stuff and just haven't taken the time to look at the VN750.com site. My bike is fixed from the accident and I have since put about 500 miles on it. It's been too hot around Atlanta to do much riding other than for short errands here and there. I'll try to check in here a little more often.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Just checking in Charlie! Still kicking. Just went through buying a house and moving, changing jobs and haven't been able to be on the internet on the job like I was, so it's rare that I'm online anymore. Plus, been on my usual "August heat, taking time off riding" vacation, but I got a 200 mile day in Sunday, and half of it in the pouring rain, so at least it was cool. Anyway, I've been missing all you guys and gals. It's riding time again for us Texans! Well, almost...

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
OMG ~ Fergy, it's great to hear from you too! :smiley_th

Hmmm... apparently you, Wally, and Woody, have full lives outside of this web site! ;)

Thanks for checking in. Now that I know you guys are OK, I can finally get some sleep!!! :zzz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts