Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to one'n'all.

I got the motor back in yesterday after the stator change, new clutch, pick up coil mod (thanks Lance!) etc. etc and have been busy connecting it all up.

I've come across a loose single light green wire that I obviously disconnected and rolled up in the battery box to get it out of the way. I've sussed out that it goes to the neutral switch. It might as well be the neutral zone for all I can tell. Someone point me as to the location of the poxy thing will you?

There's no hope. I've reached the stage in life when I have to send myself a text to remind me of why I went up the stairs in the first place!!!

Far out man!

Chin, chin

·
The Professor
3,147 Posts
Greetings to one'n'all.

I got the motor back in yesterday after the stator change, new clutch, pick up coil mod (thanks Lance!) etc. etc and have been busy connecting it all up.

I've come across a loose single light green wire that I obviously disconnected and rolled up in the battery box to get it out of the way. I've sussed out that it goes to the neutral switch. It might as well be the neutral zone for all I can tell. Someone point me as to the location of the poxy thing will you?

There's no hope. I've reached the stage in life when I have to send myself a text to remind me of why I went up the stairs in the first place!!!

Far out man!

Chin, chin
Neutral switch wire, lower middle engine under the rear exhaust manifold. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lance,

Thanks for that info. Saves me grovelling around with my old bones etc!!!

Regards,

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
A green wire...
I remember that one too, now that you mention it!
Had to growl and grumble at my old brains for an hour--and have a drink--before I could recall where it went.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts