Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel a bit silly asking the experts about this because it is such a nit-picky issue. My first ride is a 1992 Vulcan 750. The bike is running great, but I have a cosmetic problem. The shift lever is reeking havoc on my new riding boots. For some reason it is scratching the hell out of them. The last owner has some tape on it to stop the scratching, but I am looking for a solution that looks a bit better.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Other than that, I love my VN750. It rocks as a first bike and I would recommend it to anyone just starting out.

Thanks.

Doug

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
A Kuryakyn #4036 Shift Peg Cover will solve that issue and make it easier to find the shifter. Then you will want the matching Kuryakyn #4029 Brake Pedal Cover, then the.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update, I got the 4036 Shift Peg Cover yesterday and it fits great. Hopefully I'll get out today to try it for performance. Thanks again for the tip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.