Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Metting the buckeye bunch in OH in a couple of weeks and the following week headed south to meet the Dog ,Chuck and Fool am I. that's June's agenda'

July is gonna be a pretty full month with family and Church obligatons.

August it is head north to Michigan for the annual gathering that has been wandering around for the last three years now and a Rally with the VROC crew in Bryson City NC. .

September was supposed to be a Vroc ride to Holmes county OH but a little unsure of this one happening now since the Man and his wife in charge of this one ,wrecked hard and the Brad was seriously injured and his wife April was killed. Pray that Brad recovers fully. The ride is not nearly as important.

Looks like it is on for this summer,Jac:motorcycl:motorcyclk

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,750 Posts
Metting the buckeye bunch in OH in a couple of weeks and the following week headed south to meet the Dog ,Chuck and Fool am I. that's June's agenda'

July is gonna be a pretty full month with family and Church obligatons.

August it is head north to Michigan for the annual gathering that has been wandering around for the last three years now and a Rally with the VROC crew in Bryson City NC. .

September was supposed to be a Vroc ride to Holmes county OH but a little unsure of this one happening now since the Man and his wife in charge of this one ,wrecked hard and the Brad was seriously injured and his wife April was killed. Pray that Brad recovers fully. The ride is not nearly as important.

Looks like it is on for this summer,Jac:motorcycl:motorcyclk
dang Denny that all sounds great! all but the part about the wreck and the wife being killed! Holy Kaw! that really sucks!

yes, we (the Buckeye Bunch) are looking forward to the "Iron Maiden Run- -to-the Hills Run" also. it should be a good time. always is! :beerchug:

as for the wife and I, we have a little bit of a busy summer too. June is booked! we just got back from a PA beach camping/"PA day" dice rolling trip. this time we took BJ31702, and his wife (the Master).
July we have a few adventures planed and for August, we will be hitting the Gathering up in MI.. as for Sept.? well, we (BJ31702, his wife, my wife and I) talked about hitting the beach again for another camping trip. also we were planing on taking a ride down to Homes County to try to meet up with you, Denny. keep me posted on the VROC thing.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,750 Posts
Were planning on the vroc thing too. As for lodging, well, buckeye bunch & ky folk are always welcome.
I was planning on making it a "double whammy". I was hoping to meet up with you and Denny in Homes County. Homes County is like a half way point from here to Zanesville. :beerchug: not sure yet if we'll make it, too many things keep popping up on me and I can't get a grip on the trips that I am already committed to! BLAST!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts