1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Hey fergy, I noticed in the ad that you have 2 air horns. Is that a pair of the Stebel Nautilus mini`s, or something else? I dont recall ever reading of anyone putting on two of them (the Stebels) before. There was one guy who paired up a Stebel Mini with a low tone Fiamm Highway Blaster though. He thought that the Stebel alone was too high pitched, but more authorative sounding, paired with the Fiamm low tone.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Stebel is a "dual" air horn mini. It has two horns built together with one pump. The two horns are tuned high and low and clash pretty good when blowing. you can kind of see the two openings, one under the other in this photo:

Its all one piece, but dual horns.

·
Rider on the Storm
1,287 Posts
If anyone is in the Austin-Central Texas area that is looking for a bike, let em know I have her listed on craigslist. http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/1172494412.html I'm asking $3400 OBO.
This is probably the best-maintained used VN 750 on the market, worth every penny!

I wish one of my boys would buy it. One will be kind of in the neighborhood this summer ~ he leaves for a P & G internship in Fayetteville, AR in a couple of weeks!

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Thanks fergy, I`ve looked at pics of those horns probably a hundred times, and never realized that they were a dual tone, with a dual opening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts