Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Read all of this post before asking questions. Email me at [email protected]. Do not PM me here.

I have sold my 2003 VN750. I am selling the accessories, most of which I bought from Pick last year. The accessories are used – I am the 2nd or 3rd owner – so don't expect them to be in mint condition. To give you a clue, I purchased most, if not all, of the items from Pick last year when he sold his bike and I was buying mine, and you know Pick actually rides his motorcycles! Alot! I tried to take photos to show the detail on the items, but gave up as it didn't seem to be working well. These accessories range from somewhat difficult to find, to almost impossible (add actual shipping cost to price of the item):

1. SOLD - KM floorboards, custom made (cost $100 plus shipping if bought new). A must-have if you ride longer distances. $55

2. SOLD - Chrome rear dresser/crash bars - “priceless” - a very rare, hard-to-find item. To me, they really add to the looks of the bike. They also make it easier to get the bike up on the center stand. One of the bars is slightly bent (they were that way when I bought them). According to Pick, his bike fell over in the sand and bent one of the bars. Once the bars were on the bike, I never noticed they were bent. I haven't set a price yet as I may put them on Ebay to let demand set the price. If you want to make an offer, feel free.

I believe the following items are required in order to mount Givi hard bags:

4. Kawasaki supports and turn signal relocation kit for soft saddlebags (required in order to use Givi hard bag mounting kit). $75.00

5. SOLD! KM-made custom chrome turn signal relocation bracket, required if you are going to mount the hard bags.* Don't think they are made anymore, so again, it is a very hard-to-find item, especially the chromed ones. $75.00

6. Givi hard saddlebag mounts. If you can find a source for them, let me know as I can't find anywhere that sells them. I was unable to find them on Twisted Throttle. $125.00

Photos:
http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/sw66viz/library/Motorcycles/Vulcan 750

The Givi hard bags are not for sale as I will likely use them on whatever bike I get next.* The hard bags can be purchased many places online.

SOLD ITEMS:
--Front engine guard.
--Luggage rack.
--Dresser bars.
--Floor boards.
--KM-made custom chrome turn signal relocation bracket.

Stewart
Galesburg, IL

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luggage rack may be sold, pending funds.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Luggage rack is sold.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I told someone who has made an offer on the dresser bars - not that it should matter to me as long as everything sells, but I just hate to break up the dresser bars from the hard bag mounting accessories as the dresser bars and hard bags just go together so well. How about $330 plus shipping for items 2, 4, 5 & 6?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dresser bars have been sold.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone asked, so I added photos of the floorboards to the Photobucket group of photos, FYI. What can I say? They are used floorboards.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Floorboards have been sold.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More photos of the chrome turn signal relocation bracket added. See link in original post.

Heck, given what the manufacturer wrote, I should see the thing for a G!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KM-made custom chrome turn signal relocation bracket has been sold for $1000.00.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
$1000.00 ???? :wow: Good for you! ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only part remaining is the Givi Wingrack with Kaw saddlebag supports and turn signal relocation bar. $80 plus shipping.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By the way, Pick, everyone was happy with the parts the received - all in good condition after all these years.

And furthermore, the Z750S I bought last weekend is an awesome machine.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still have items #4 and 6 for sale. I think I should have listed them as one unit. Selling them together for $80 plus shipping.

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
PM Sent on 4&6

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Items 4 and 6 sold.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Buyer backed out of the deal. Items still for sale: SB supports, turn signal relocation mounts, and Givi Wing Racks. The Wing Rack is easily removed from the rest if you don't want to use them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts