Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I recently got 2 beautiful custom made pipes from a friend who sold his Vulcan and he couldn't be bothered to sell them by himself.

Personally, I'm not a Vulcan rider and I have no use for them, hence my posting here.

Here is what I know: my friend used them for a relatively short time on his Vulcan 900. I don't know if or how they would be different from a 750. I'm sure you're more knowledgable than me. :)
I heard their sound and it's really nice: deep and throaty.
They are in excellent condition. They were custom made here in Thailand for about 400US$ almost 2 years ago.

As they are just gathering dust here and I really need to make some space, I'm willing to let them go at the very interesting price of 190US$.
Shipping costs are not included.

If you're interested, you can pay through Paypal or international bank transfer.
Write to [email protected]

thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Both of the Vulcan 900 exhausts originate on the right side of bike. The Vulcan 750 has one pipe originating on each side.

Nice looking pipes though. Maybe someone here knows someone with 900. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
If you're interested, you can pay through Paypal or international bank transfer.
Write to [email protected]
This smacks of a scam to me,those are nice pictures but they will not fit a 750 no form or fashion.This is a new poster and he says he is in Thailand.Even if I had a 900. I don't believe I would bite on this one :doh:

·
Patriot Guard Rider
825 Posts
Spammer reported!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts