Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from another 2 week trip to SC. First trip was the end of February. The weather was too hot for me,but even on the hot days,90°plus the bike performed great. I lowered it with some "shorty" shocks and here's a pic of it in the only shade on this lot.Have some videos but can't post them?? Going to enjoy some cooler weather in CT.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Rode down or trailer?

Not buying the Sportster?

Looks good, '03 is the best!

Roads are better down there, eh?

Need to put the videos on flick'r or youtube and post the link here.

Finally got on mine for one 22 mile ride. My back recovered quicker this time, just got to get in riding shape again.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trailered definitely couldn't make that ride!!!! The roads are wide and flat. Road to Myrtle Beach,crowded and too hot,lots of sunscreen!!Love the night time rides! Glad to hear your back didn't sideline you for the season. I put in leds as well as the shortys,so what,3 more hp?? Hah!!!

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
LOL .....Do it to it ! . :pepper:

WillamTech3

Reactions: OleDirtyDoc

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Hey I rode 50 miles today! Twice as much as the first one, I must've snapped right out of it. Must be doing ok, gonna go wash three cars now.

A minor milestone... Odometer was showing 20k when I got ready to go. I guess I missed a bunch of roadwork last year, not too bumpy for a change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts