Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you had your pick what would it be corbin or saddleman or mustang?

New
corbin close to 500
Saddleman 380
Mustang haven't found if you can still get new

The reason i ask is thinking on a new seat i like the look of the corbin but wonder about the longer rides on it being thinner than all the others.

Thanks for any help.

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
Can't comment on saddleman, but I order a Corbin seat yesterday. Seems they use a special type of padding which supposedly supports better. Mustang no longer makes a seat for us. They would be close in price to Corbin.

My 900c had a mustang seat and it felt worse than the 750's couch.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,209 Posts
i must be a hard ass...lol;)

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like i have to save up even more money. I was leaning to the corbin myself the style looked better. Also since i got so much in her i even thought about gettin the rake kit. Might as well go all out right.

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Why not try the vn900 seat mod. About $100 and is a much wider seat. I did mine and am very happy.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like a sissy bar on mine. The seat i would love to have is the easy ride captin america seat moded on the her. Also birdhunter if you look at some of my post I've already put 4500 in her.

·
Big Dumb Viking
597 Posts
I put the Saddlemen Classic Explorer on my VN750. Looks great, and was 1000x better than the stock seat.

·
..have a vulcan good day!
4,508 Posts
I have a Vulcan 1500 Seat on my '86....I love it ! It does move me 1" forward (caused by Sissy Bar), but now with my Jardine Forward Controls mounted...all is perfect.
These Jardines are the greatest !

:smiley_th

·
Prowling Tiger
2,048 Posts
I have a Vulcan 1500 Seat on my '86....I love it ! It does move me 1" forward (caused by Sissy Bar), but now with my Jardine Forward Controls mounted...all is perfect.
These Jardines are the greatest !

:smiley_th
Can I make a request? Can you get a picture of yourself sitting on the bike? I'd like to see where the feet are. Thanks!

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I like the king and queen seats, but I think they need a tall sissy bar to look right and I don't think that fits well on the vn750 without considerable work. :(

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Kinda ditto what Deviate said...if yer goin a retro style king/queen, you almost need to extend the front too to make it look right...

Was watching a special on Indian Larry last night...wish everyone thinking of mods could see it...

I had a king/queen for a Sport years ago...didnt like it...gave it away...passenger made the bike way outta balance...easy to do wheelies though, lol...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts