Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted months ago about taking a trip to SC with my brother to see his new property. After many postponements,health issues,we managed to get there. The deal was that I would go if he trailered my bike down.He has a nice box trailer with a mc mount that he takes every trip. Two weeks ago we left CT and returned yesterday. He built a 3bay garage with a 2 story apartment attached on 93 acres.If I had a complaint,it would be that this area of the state was flat!! CT has rolling hills,and I like going to mountain regions,NH....The roads were in great shape and everything spread out,so a lot of 5th gear cruising.Weather was good for this time of year,50s and even 60s.The one day I was heading for the coast,a rainy front came through,oh well,can't have everything.We even broke out the pistols and tore up some targets. So all in all,a good safe trip. Now I'm back here with New England weather,and a battery of tests that my Drs. put off so I could make this trip. If I'm able I'd like to go to another meet and greet with the members in NY and NJ. My bro took this pic of me,didn't know til after...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
I'm jealous! Not one winter ride so far, and only one startup a couple of weeks ago. The startup went well at least, after weeks of subzero temps and no battery tender, it cranked many many times, then I remembered to turn the gas on. AGM is going on 5 years old.

They do have nice roads down there. We're paying through the nose for our tags now, which allegedly is supposed to buy us better roads, we'll see. Renewed the bike and truck this week, cha-ching.

Looks like the M41 Walker Bulldog behind you.

Been a long, cold winter, time to hit the roads again! Pretty rare not to get a warm day to ride. At least the clocks go forward tonight.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts