Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Anyone know of an aftermarket double seat with a backrest for the driver that would fit a 2000 750?
Prefer a deep seat lots of padding.

·
Registered
730 Posts
not much available aftermarket except mustang seats unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Any driver backrest isn't going to leave much room for a passenger, so it's usually an either/or thing. Protac makes a good backrest.

Unless you have had a seat with lots of padding (soft foam) and actually prefer it, you probably don't want a seat like that. Like most Japanese bikes, the VN750 stock seat has soft foam. If you are looking for a comfortable seat, there are several options. Mustang makes a much more comfortable seat IMO, and most folks that have Corbin seats really like them. But Mustang and Corbin use much firmer foam in their seats. Why? Because it is actually more comfortable than too soft foam. You can also send your stock seat to Spencer and have him put in better foam for a fraction of what a Mustang or Corbin seat costs. Spencers Seat Modifications - FAQ I have a Spencer (Supracor option) seat on my Rebel 250 and a Mustang on the Vulcan. I like them both.

Reactions: Hexadecimus

·
Alpha Geek
487 Posts
My Corbin was good. Didn't come with the original driver backrest so I got a cheap one on eBay. Worked fine. Leaves very little room, but unless your S.O. is fat, it'll work for short rides. I was dating a model at the time so she had plenty of room, lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts