Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an oem stock seat in great condition for sale. Pm me if interested. thanks.

Sissy bar/ backrest sold

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:worthless

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm working from my phone and cannot upload pics on this site for whatever reason. If you or anyone else is interested you can pm your phone # or email and ill gladly send pics.:smiley_th

Also if you want a look at them before I get to post pics just look at my profile pic before I did the seat mod.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
OK, I looked at the profile pix. I understand better that you are referring to the standard stock seat arrangement with the short backrest extension, rather than what most would call a "sissy bar" or extended backrest.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
pics are in. the seat is in really good shape, padding still good, no fading, no tears. backrest is awesome as well, no rust, no pitting, there is very light swirl marks,maybe a light scratch, from washing/waxing, normal road wear.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21 Posts
do you have the boxs for the back

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you have the boxs for the back
I still have the glovebox, but the plastic hinge broke, its been held with duct tape (from the inside so you can't see it) its a common problem with these from open/closing so much. Thing is I really wanted to sell the storage/backrest all in one piece.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i can pay pal you the money,whats the lowest you can let it go for ,i just got my 750 vulcan and someone stole mine off the bike

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pm received for backrest

·
Registered
21 Posts
i want it jadabull,you pmed me your price,i'll take it

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Backrest/storage box sold, payment recieved.

Still have the original stock seat, great condition. $60+ shipping

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Jadabull just got the sissybar in very fast shipping and everything is perfect just like you said!!!!thanks again.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anytime brother, gimme a shout if you ever come down to Daytona, ill do the same next time I go up to the blue ridge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sounds good brother.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a friendly bump.........still have the original seat for sale. Near mint condition I was asking $60+shipping, but just to have some garage space back, and a little extra pocket change I would take $45+shipping.

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I also have the SAME Seat and Rear Sissy bar with Glove box - PM Me your offers....
Damn, I just noticed this____^ talk about stepping on ones toes!

·
Dr. Vulcanstein
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just a friendly Bump. Still have stock seat, great condition $45+ shipping.

Attachments

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,093 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts