Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..just bought my vn 750 a couple weeks ago..am going to start finding out why the batter dies..what is the procedure for removing the seat?..is there a lever?..or do you have to take out a few bolts..thanks..I'm a newbie on this thing but more than willing to get my hands dirty..thanks.
Michael

·
Registered
198 Posts
Open the rear storage compartment with your key. You will see the heads of two bolts in there. (1 remove the two bolts, 2)remove the seat.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Open up the tool box on the back. Look straight in to it. You will see two bolts. Remove them and seat comes off.
bumpy

·
Registered
415 Posts
I may be biased but I think it's the best site any bike could ask for!!!

·
Now what
400 Posts
Hi all..just bought my vn 750 a couple weeks ago..am going to start finding out why the batter dies..what is the procedure for removing the seat?..is there a lever?..or do you have to take out a few bolts..thanks..I'm a newbie on this thing but more than willing to get my hands dirty..thanks.
Michael
After you get the seat off, get a good digital volt meter. You'll need it to run the tests to find out why the battery isn't charging. Check out this page, http://tinyurl.com/dq2h7 and scroll down to the fault finding page link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts