Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '91 VN750 that I've had for 8 years now and the stock seat just isn't cutting it anymore. I've heard lots of good things about the aftermarket seats that are available, but I know of a good local upholstery shop and I was thinking to myself...

Should I go custom and get my stock seat pan recovered or go with one of the after market seats?

Thoughts, suggestions, experiences?

Thanks!

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
You can add softer foam to the seat, I did cost me $25 for a memory foam pillow. The leather is just held on by staples, cut out some of the stock foam and add the memory foam or a Jell pad. This way you can modify the seat to your seat. look at my picts I did it, took about 1 1/2 hours to do.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Decided on the Mustang seat. It came today and is already on the bike. Got a quick test ride in before the rain came and I gotta say I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go with the mustang seat...best money spent. My wife use to hate ridding with me, said her bottom hurt too much, until I got the new seat. Now I contemplate putting back on the original seat lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.