Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of doing a seat modification on my bike and I've seen a couple of other bikes on here that look fantastic. I'm looking to get rid of the passenger backrest and blend the seat into the rear fender. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have the same ultimate goal. But I've decided that I'm going to try to find a used seat on Epay to do my experimenting on it. I don't think it would be that hard to do, just take some TLC and creativity.

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I'm thinking of doing a seat modification on my bike and I've seen a couple of other bikes on here that look fantastic. I'm looking to get rid of the passenger backrest and blend the seat into the rear fender. Any suggestions ?
bikeronabudget has a modified seat as does pam1970 and I have done mine as well if you look around there are several on here that have done the same,it isn't as hard as it looks search for threads by them or click on their screen name and it will take you to their profile,there are several pics on my profile just click on either album and look and you can look through the galleriy and find some too

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have done mine as well as kawabengie.Kawabengie documented his process real well.Look in his gallery and search his posts and you should find the info your looking for.It's fairly easy to do.Good luck and let us know if you have any questions along the way.

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
I built mine from scratch, and gettin ready to do my second one...the first one is great and I love it, just want more practice and want to make a two up seat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts