Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of member saying they have put on screamin eagle exhaust. I would like to do so too as the exhaust I have are really quiet. BUT there are a LOT of different "eagles" on ebay. Which ones are you using? Are there several different that fits, maybe? Do they fit right on, or do they require modifications? I would like some that has the angled cut on the end. I have not degoated, so I was thinking slip ons. (That is what it is called when one just replaces the end portion of the exhaust, right?) Maybe someone could provide a link to the right ones, please?

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
If you still have the GB on the bike then the outlet pipe diameter is 1.75 inch (that’s 44.45mm for the Norwegians ;) ). You’ll also have to take into consideration the overall length and especially the width at the end of the muffler near the rear axle. The stock mufflers are tapered down to make this clearance.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot for the info about the dimensions and especially the rear axle and clearing! I didnt think of that. That makes getting the right type exhaust even more important.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,201 Posts
For a Sportster

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spockster

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
You would have to weld a cap/plug over the holes. There's some out there with no crossover, without the holes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok👍 Thanks. Then I better look for some without the extra holes. 👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts