Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is all back together. I've had it done for a while, I've just been out ridding. :p The windshield is a memphis shades "malibu", the bags I've been told are from a late 70's harley. The rest most of you know. New is the relocation of the rear turn signals to the brake light housing. The sissy bar is also from a heritage so it would match the seat. The driving lights are just a nice set I picked up on ebay & I swapped out the bulbs with 25w ones. The break lights on the bags are the same trailer hitch lights from harbor frieght. I just cut away the "hitch" part & rivited them to the bags & wired to the breaks of course.

·
2,502 Posts
Nice job!
So do you have speakers hooked up for your i-pod or are you using headphones. I tried using ear buds, but don't like it. And I'm guessing the fairing was "clear" and you painted the bottom half? Looks really cool.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Nice!! Are those ghost flames on the shield & bags? Got any on the tank?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Well done, congrats

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice job!
So do you have speakers hooked up for your i-pod or are you using headphones. I tried using ear buds, but don't like it. And I'm guessing the fairing was "clear" and you painted the bottom half? Looks really cool.
I've been using panasonic "slims" you can pick them up at walmart for about $10 bucks. I vave a new radio comming, an upgrade to the one that's there. It will have speakers.

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!! Are those ghost flames on the shield & bags? Got any on the tank?
Sure Does, The top of the tank like the front & rear fender. Short of taking a pic from above, they don't show up too much from the side.

·
Registered
6,439 Posts
Very well done buddy, it looks fantastic I love it. The color's great, the style's great, the 'guts' of the VN750 fit really well with what you did - it just looks phenominal. Congrats. :smiley_th

·
Registered
166 Posts
looking great man. how was the ride sat? i did get my pool table refelted lol 1 nasty job ill pay someone to do it next time!!! pool league is right around the corner got to knock the rust off my pool cue lol

·
Giggity!
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a nice ride. Took about an hour of casual ride time. I'm looking to expand it through millersburg & down 93. I think that would be a nice afternoon.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
Nice work on the bike Kanuck. I`m glad you were able to get it fixed and able to ride again this season.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts