Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
I had it on mine, I loved it. It was WAY more comfortable than the stock seat and also dropped you down about an inch and back about 2. It was definitely worth the price, I had no problem on longer rides. If you're in the market for one, IMHO there's no better upgrade you can do to your bike. Girls told me the passenger seat is more comfy too...

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I don't know about the Saddleman but I have a Mustang one piece that is just about as comfortable as any seat I've ever tried.
Just have to change from metric bolt to U.S. standards.
Wish it had the back rest but the passenger seat does a fine job of lower back support.

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
It looks like it would get in the way of the backrest. If you had one, did you have any issues?
I assume you mean the protac backrest for the driver? Nope, no issues. The seat came with these leather frilly things, thank the stars they were velcroed and removable. That's the first thing I did and had no complications when the new seat and the protac backrest were on the bike together.

If you meant sissy bar, the new seat goes on exactly like the old seat. It's just WAY better! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts