Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the difference (if any) between Saddlemen and Saddlemen by Travelcade?? Typically a jumbo Saddlemen CruseN'Slant bag is in the $200 range. Here's a bag @ $90! Is Travelcade a lower grade Saddlemen bag. Will this bag hold its' shape like other Saddlemen bags?
Clear it up for me.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Anyone know the difference (if any) between Saddlemen and Saddlemen by Travelcade?? Typically a jumbo Saddlemen CruseN'Slant bag is in the $200 range. Here's a bag @ $90! Is Travelcade a lower grade Saddlemen bag. Will this bag hold its' shape like other Saddlemen bags?
Clear it up for me.
Those are the same bags I have. They are discontinued that is probably the reason for the low price. When I bought mine back in july 06 they were $300 but they do hold their shape well, and when I bought them they came with waterproof liners. I would snatch them up at that price.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Those are the same bags I have. They are discontinued that is probably the reason for the low price. When I bought mine back in july 06 they were $300 but they do hold their shape well, and when I bought them they came with waterproof liners. I would snatch them up at that price.
The kind of input I was looking for....thanks Joe

·
MANIC MECHANIC
943 Posts
Hey vulcanjoe, how will these bags do as throw over, no support brackets?
I accidentally sold the yoke with the bike i bought them for these are zip-off saddlebags right now what i did since these have a hard plastic back on them was make a couple of brackets to bolt them to and then mounted one side to the upper shock bolt and the other to a hole i drolled in the rear fender. they hold their shape well enough that the shock holds them off the tire just fine but the size will be an issue with the stock backrest if you are planning on putting them under the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts