Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling medium slant saddle bags by Tour Master.Measure 9 inch height by 12 inch length by 6 inch depth.Bought from Dennis Kirk for $129.99 and used for 6 months.Bags are in excellent condition and include rain and dust covers.They also zip off the yoke and have handles to carry them.Asking $55.00 plus $15.00 for shipping.

·
Registered
77 Posts
any other info on these? pics maybe?

very interested

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes, pics please

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Selling medium slant saddle bags by Tour Master.Measure 9 inch height by 12 inch length by 6 inch depth.Bought from Dennis Kirk for $129.99 and used for 6 months.Bags are in excellent condition and include rain and dust covers.They also zip off the yoke and have handles to carry them.Asking $55.00 plus $15.00 for shipping.
These Tour Master bags are a great product - and this is an excellent price! I bought a set from another member on here a couple of months ago, and they have been invaluable for me!! Someone should snap these up in a hurry!! The best thing....I have not had to make or buy any bag supports. I ran the hold down strap behind the shock on each side, and have had no trouble. I suppose supports would be a bit better. Oh well, one day.:rockon:

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
Um, this for sale post is over a year old (06-11-2007), and the OP hasn't been here since 10/04/07.

But ya never know, they might still be available.

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Um, this for sale post is over a year old (06-11-2007), and the OP hasn't been here since 10/04/07.

But ya never know, they might still be available.
You're right! It just came up as a new post, and I shoulda checked the date. Got mud on my face. But, I DO like my Tour Master bags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts