Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
With those being rigid bags, I would think they should work w/o supports. I never had supports with my Willie & Max bags, which weren't rigid ones, and they worked fine.
The problem might be with how they open though. The turnsignals would most likely be in the way if they're not relocated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
as a matter of fact I just purchased a set of these. they work fine but only because I had already relocated the turn signals. you might be able to actually put them on your bike without the t/s relocate but I think they would stick out so much forward that they would either get in your way or just look wierd. take a tape measure and measure 15" on the side of your bike ahead of the T/S. that's how long the large bags are.

if your t/s aren't an issue they will hang fine without the supports. they have D-rings front and back that you could tie to the frame to keep them from flopping and they are rigid so you wouldn't have to have the supports. BUT, if you decide to get Kaw's supports, they do come with a T/S relocation kit.

·
Registered
165 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts