Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where Can I Find A Set Of Bags To Put On My Bike But Not Have To Move The Turn Signals.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
saddlebags

I use Highway Hawk guards and Saddleman Slant bags. They seemed to be the most cost effective for me. You can search on the internet and find several places to buy them.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
I have the Moto Pak GTS-60 (nylon bags, ebay for $55) and no turnsignal relocation.
I use a set of saddlebag brackets that I made, but when I had the Willie & Max large slants (which also worked w/o relocation, but not quite as good), they didn't really need the brackets because they were a bit stiffer.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
I have soft bags from River Road

with these brackets

These Highway Hawk brackets are thick and very sturdy, and only cost me $74 including shipping. I highly recommend them.

Didn't relocate turn signals and haven't had any problem getting in and out of the bags things as large as my bike cover in it's bag. The relocated helmet locks are a bit difficult to access, but I use them when I need to.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got a set of supports on ebay and not sure on what holes to use. Do I put the front bolt on the 1st hole on the back support, but the other hole doesn't line up with the 2nd hole in the back support. Did I get sent the wrong set? It looks like the 2nd hole goes where the turn signals are.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
There are alot of different supports out there. If you could mention the name of them or post a picture, it might help.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just installed the OEM Kawasaki saddle bag supports part # K53021-094 . I like the way it moved my turn signals rearward. And I scored them on e bay for 63.00 bucks. And for the helmit locks they are in a place that I like.
(where i can get at them)

:motorcycl

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not sure who the supports were made by. The bolt holes are 8 3/8" apart, that is all that I know. If I have to, I can bend the things so that they are will match up with the 2 bolts on the backrest support infront of the helment lock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts